Color Words

Well, we have been in school for 23 days and we have learned all of our colors and color words. We spend about 1-2 days of each color/color word before moving to the next. I use the Frog Street Press songs to help us memorize these. I swear....kids remember if it is in a song! To wrap up this unit, we are using Doodle Bugs Teaching's Color Word Unit.

(I use A LOT of her units..they are super cute!) This is the PERFECT unit to review colors words! The kiddos are having so much fun using these centers and it is really showing me who knows and who doesn't know their colors words.




I love my kiddos this year! They are such a good sweet class and work so hard! How is your year going?

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. My year is off to a great start with 23 sweeties. I have some color word stuff for Smart Board if you are interested. You will be able to follow the link through my blog at: http://www.carolredmond.blogspot.com/search/label/Literacy
    Have a great fall!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete