My Classroom

Well, (sniff, sniff) my summer is over and school begins TOMORROW!!!! I did the final touches on my classroom today and I am ready to reveal! (WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES)

I LOVE My Banner from Little Lovely Leaders! I realize I should have turn off the flash but it says "We ♥ Kindergarten". (She has one for EVERY grade!)


It was just what I needed to add to my pendant banner I made last year.


Here is the view from the back of the room.


I have these signs hanging above each table. The frames are from IKEA. I made them 3-4 years ago, but I was just there this summer and they still have them!


My Vertical Behavior System clipart! You can purchase it here.

My classroom rules. Free from Deanna Jump! LOVE!


My birthday balloons. These are free from Mrs. Hilderbrand.

I bought these cute containers in the Dollar Spot at Target. Put my Cricut and Vinyl to use. Each child will have a popsicle stick with their name on it in each cup. I will use the "Pick Me" for EVERYTHING. To select students to work on Activboard, read out loud, line up in a different order, etc. The "Star Student" one will be how I select a Star Student at the end of each week.


Students cubbies where they store their daily work and folders until the end of the day.


My classroom Jobs display.

This is beside my Calendar (which is done through Everyday Counts on the ACTIVboard).


I made these cuties for my tornado, fire, and lockdown plans as well as lunch menu. I would TOTALLY share, but it got lost when my USB shorted out! :(

My transportation display from here.


My door. Oooh! I LOVE it!

I bought these years ago. I keep it outside the classroom with my class list.


My AR wall. Students are recognized for reaching 50% and 100% with rewards. This is HUGE at my school.


We use these little guys to place on the magnets and move. We send these home the first week of class and it is their "homework" to decorate it. They are so original! I love them!


Look at the banner I got for above my AR display. I got it on Shindigz.com for $1!!! (Plus $8.95 shipping). It is thick vinyl. Love, Love, Love!


The back of the room. Homeliving center.

My desk. I keep my desk because 1: I sit there during planning and 2: right behind it is my computer that controls everything on my ACTIVboard!

My clean rug! That puppy is like 5-6 years old! Love our janitors!


My read alouds organized so nicely!

Well, that is my room! I am SO lucky to have a HUGE room! :) Very blessed I know!

20 comments:

  1. Your room looks great! Good luck tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute room! Great job! Good luck on your first day!
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your classroom! Thank you for sharing where you got everything! I picked up the transportation cards and class rules!

    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your classroom looks so bright & inviting!! Good luck on your first day of school!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great!!! Good Luck tomorrow!!! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great and I love your door!!!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your room! It looks gorgeous and I am sure your new students will love it! good luck on your first day!

    - Vicky
    http://themadnessthatiskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room looks great! Good luck on your first day!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room looks great, have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your classroom looks great! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

    Joy of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Your room is just beautiful! I wanna be in your class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your room looks fantastic! Stick Kids are my favorite...I have lots of their posters too! Thanks for posting pictures I love seeing others classrooms!

    Come link up with my "Back to School To-Do List" Linky Party!

    Julie
    http://msshopesclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your room looks cute and inviting! I am a new follower. Would love it if you stopped by sometime!

    Audra
    \The Aud Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so jealous of all of that SPACE!!! I found you through the linky party and I am your newest follower.

    kindergartenkidlets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been buried in my own room. Just now sneaking a peek at all the amazing rooms out there. I love your bunting and your vertical behavior chart! Hope your year is off to a great start!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  17. These blogs are valuable because these are providing such informative information for all the people. First Steps Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did you paint your kids on the front of your desk?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice Pics!!!Great information here, thanks for sharing this valuable information!

    ReplyDelete