EEEK! Loving this new Christmas Craft!!!

Okay so I know everyone has seen this on pinterest:



I also found this on pinterest:

 
Well, I took those 2, put them together, and this is what we came up with. I LOVE these.
 

 


I love this one:
 
 
WHEW WEE! Let me tell you how great this activity was to observe their ability to order by length. Mercy me. I'll be honest I tried to do the criss cross look ...uh HOT MESS!!! So, we went back to straight! I'll be adding a star to the top of these and putting them in their scrapbooks.
 
We have 4 days next week and we are DONE. We have finished our Parent Gifts (pics to come soon):
 
 
We will also be doing some activities from my A Ho! Ho! Ho! Lot of Learning unit:
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the trees!! SO cute! I may have to pull that together for next week!! Pretty sure my kiddos couldn't handle the criss cross either! LOL

    Debbie
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are beautiful! I like the colorful ones best - cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! totally doing a version of this for the Deck the Door Contest at my school and having students make the ornaments for an abstract 4 branch/green strip tree. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete