Blog Hop Day 8

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...sorry, no maids a milking here! :) Thank goodness right? I've been very MIA lately. Busy, busy but I am back for the 12 Days of Kindergarten Blog Hop.

I am loving how my new literacy centers are going! The kiddos are having so much fun. Most of my kiddos are getting really good at sounding out CVC words so I made a little activity for them to do next week and YOU get it for free! :) (Just click on the picture below.)


This little activity is perfect for students to cut out, read, and sort into real or nonsense and then record their answers. The freebie includes 18 real and 18 nonsense words. The record form only has 9 spots for both so you can pick and choose which words you want to use! Enjoy!

If you are not already a follower of this blog, I would love for you to follow! Make sure you check out Crayons and Curls tomorrow. She's next on the blog hop train. If you missed any of the other days, they are listed below!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this FREEBIE! Printing it right now! I will share this on my FB page too!
    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete