Igloos for sale?

Okay, so I am working on an alphabet unit and I am searching for objects that begin with each letter of the alphabet. How is that I have taught for 10 years in Kindergarten and I still have trouble thinking of objects that begin with each letter? I use this website a lot to give me ideas incase you get brain toots (I don't like the other word...you know the "F word".
Anywho, as I am looking up "I" word I tried igloo and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so I tried igloos. I got my picture, but am cracking up at the related keywords as well:


Really, are igloos for sale in real estate? I'm sorry, I thought that was really funny! Wonder what they go for these days?

8 comments:

  1. I suppose the price is all about location, location, location...haha! : ) Thanks for sharing the laugh! I needed that today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not like to live in one! Too cute!
    www.kindertrips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing!! I sit at the computer saying, "K...kangaroo, kite." Then, I make my husband help!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikea has an igloo tent for about $12 if you have one close! The kids love it! I even have an igloo mover job... One kid who gets to move it... He or she is the only one strong enough is what we say. I do all sorts of activities with it throughout the year... Great investment!

    Www.empoweringlittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking lately for a set of copy art for phonics. I'd love to find one with beginning sounds, short and long vowels, digraphs and dipthongs, simple cvc and cvce pattern words. Oh my, that sounds like a pretty big set of clip art doesn't it?

    I always get a big laugh when Google spits out advertisements for something for sell and you've googled something that you can't possibly buy.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete