CYBER MONDAY SALE

I'm super excited about the Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale on TPT!


Thanks Ashley for the adorable button!
 
Here is what you can grab from my store:
 
My new Christmas unit: A Ho! Ho! Ho! Lot of Learning
 
 
Ho! Ho! Ho! Sight Word Game
 
 
 
A Christmas Calendar Gift for Parents
 
 
Letter Practice RTI packets
 
 

 
Number Fun 1-10 Unit
 
 
Numbers 11-20 Practice Pages
 
If you are anything like me, your cart is FULL and ready to shop! The best thing about shopping on TPT is that they don't run out!!! You can take your time, look through what you like, and check out at your own leisure! They will have enough for everyone! (You also don't have to worry about if it makes you look fat!) Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just did the drawing for the $10 TpT gift certificate over at my blog and you won! I just need to know what e-mail address to include for the gift certificate. Please send the info. to my e-mail address:
    atozscrapbook@gmail.com
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete