A Ho! Ho! Ho! Lot of Learning Going on! (And a sale)

I am so excited to be finished with my Christmas unit!!!!

-

This Christmas themed unit is full of great literacy and math activities for your classroom.
 
Literacy:
  •  ABC order
  • Syllables
  • Hidden words
  • CVC games
  • Letter/sound recognition game
  • Sentence Scramble
  • What letter is next?
 
Math
  • Count and write Numbers to 20
  • Order numbers 0-20 from least to greatest
  • Graphing
  • Positional words
  • Roll and count
Just click on the picture below to head to my store to purchase this unit!


I also took a few of the games and sold them separately if you are interested in just those!
 

 
And just because I love you so much, I'm throwing a CYBER MONDAY Sale on Monday and Tuesday!!!! Everything in my store will be 20% off in addition to the 10% off from TPT..that is 28% off total!

Wanna link up and join the sale fun? Click on 3AM's button below.

 
Photobucket
 
Make sure you check out all of these other great bloggers having a sale as well!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for creating and sharing!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete