- My room is FINALLY being painted. I would have had my room completed by now (because the 1st day of school is 2 weeks from today!!!) I am hoping to get it completed on Monday.
- We have the 1st ever Home Visit Blitz in our district this year. I will be visiting all of my students homes next Tuesday.
- I only have 2 days left to spend with my baby girl...that makes me SO sad!
- I only have 16 kiddos in my class this year - I know...don't hate me!
- I am getting a membership to Graphics Factory so that I can create and sell worksheets on TPT or Teacher's Notebook. I've been making them FOREVER but had no idea there was a place to sell them (or for me to buy them). I just have to be sure the clipart is legal to use!
- Did I mention that they are painting parts of my room with magnet paint? How excited am I? I am getting it on my word wall, math wall, and writing wall!!!!
- We adopted Math in Focus last year. The kindergarten program seemed very easy so the company redid the K program. I am still waiting on a teacher's manual to see what I will be teaching the 1st week of school.
- Can you tell I get anxious and overwhelmed? My mind goes a mile a minute this time of year and I don't feel like I get anything done because I don't know where to start.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
I can't think of anything specific to write about but I have lots of random thoughts.