Random Thoughts

I can't think of anything specific to write about but I have lots of random thoughts.
  • My room is FINALLY being painted. I would have had my room completed by now (because the 1st day of school is 2 weeks from today!!!) I am hoping to get it completed on Monday.
  • We have the 1st ever Home Visit Blitz in our district this year. I will be visiting all of my students homes next Tuesday.
  • I only have 2 days left to spend with my baby girl...that makes me SO sad!
  • I only have 16 kiddos in my class this year - I know...don't hate me!
  • I am getting a membership to Graphics Factory so that I can create and sell worksheets on TPT or Teacher's Notebook. I've been making them FOREVER but had no idea there was a place to sell them (or for me to buy them). I just have to be sure the clipart is legal to use!
  • Did I mention that they are painting parts of my room with magnet paint? How excited am I? I am getting it on my word wall, math wall, and writing wall!!!!
  • We adopted Math in Focus last year. The kindergarten program seemed very easy so the company redid the K program. I am still waiting on a teacher's manual to see what I will be teaching the 1st week of school.
  • Can you tell I get anxious and overwhelmed? My mind goes a mile a minute this time of year and I don't feel like I get anything done because I don't know where to start.
Okay....I'm done. I feel better. Do any of you use Math in Focus? Do you feel the same way this time of year?

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't even know what to do if I only had 16 kids! Last year, I had 23. On a day when 2 or 3 were absent, it felt so empty....and there were still like 20 students in there! Hahaha! I'd love to see pictures of your freshly painted room when it's all finished!

    ReplyDelete