I Won!

Okay....I never win ANYTHING. Like anything.at.all. But I did win! Ms. Hilderbrand at Once Upon a First Grade Adventure posted about her Meet the Teacher book and the first 2 to comment got a free copy. That was ME! Woo! Hoo! It is so stinkin' cute y'all. Click on her button below to see her adorable book.



Click on the picture below to go to her store and grab your own copy! Did I mention it is EDITABLE! How awesome is that! :)
 

I love the idea of having this in your room. I just posted a few days ago about the scrapbook that I send home with students displaying picture of their classmates and their families and the LOVE it, so I know they will love this book about their teacher! I can't wait to put mine together! Do you do something similar in your room?

1 comment:

  1. I saw that earlier!! What an adorable activity! Congrats on winning it! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete