A Peek At My Week

I'm back for my weekly Peek At My Week. I have to say I am SO proud of myself for keeping up with this! This is a short week for us. Thank goodness our district had mercy on us and made the day after Halloween a PD day.... no crazy sugared up sweet kiddos! I decided to make a couple of changed to my plans for you to view. I took out the daily schedule with what I do whole group. I know that when I go to look at everyone's peek...I'm looking for center ideas. That is what I look at and often end up clicking on and purchasing. I felt like the first 2 pages were repetitive and I didn't have a lot of detail in them so - I thought I would try this. Please let me know if you like this or you would rather have the whole thing! I'm still tweaking and it isn't quite where I want it be yet!


 
Since it is a 4 day week, we aren't doing some centers twice (like usual). I'm looking forward to a CRAZY fun week! I'll be back later with pics from our red ribbon week!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Take Actions Everyday .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete