A Peek At My Week and 2 FREEBIES!!!

Well, this week about whipped my booty! A return from a week at the beach, a 12 hour shift including parent/teacher conferences, a full moon, and a day FULL of pumpkins - whew! My body or brain was not ready for that. Thankfully, I have the sweetest class ever and they were very good! Here is my Peek at the Week. Lots of great units from my good blogging buddies!





I ADORE that Halloween writing from TGIF! I swear it is the cutest! Having said that...my kiddos aren't NEAR where my kiddos used to be at this time. We are implementing a new reading series and it is a lot slower than I have done in the past. It might be a little hairy...but we will get it!!!!


I have 2 freebies for you. Click on my plans above, and download the PDF from Google. It will then have clickable links to take you to my 2 freebies - 5 Little Pumpkins Book and Halloween Ordering! I'm linking up with Deedee for her Peek at my Week Linky party!

 
I'll be back tomorrow with a close look at our Pumpkin Day from Friday with lots of pictures. Including a big WHOOPS picture. Also to come this week. A look at our Red Ribbon Week this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment