This girl loves a good deal

I may have mentioned it here, and here, and here, but I LOVE to shop! Like...for realz. I used to have a MAJOR shopping problem (read: my poor hubby had to pay off MAJOR credit card debt when we got married from places like Macys, The Limited, New York and Company). I have seriously gotten so much better. Really. I have. I promise! :)

So I love the new websites that offer Daily Deals like Zulily, Mini Social, Plum District, Very Jane, and One Kings Lane. Well, GUESS WHAT PEOPLE!!! There is a new site called Educents.

It doesn't launch until April 2nd, so I'm not positive, but I am THINKING it may be similar to one of those sites. It says it is a daily deals site offering the latest educational products at 30-90% off! Woo! Hoo!

That's not the best part! If you go to their website now, you can sign up and receive a $15 gift card. Like instantly. For free! :) I signed up and had it in my email in like 1.5 seconds! You can't pass up free money! Go now!

1 comment:

  1. Well I experienced your own content and definitely most, of all really enjoyed reading how you managed, the places i have been searching this for a few months and now i have founded on this good site. Buy facebook likes

    ReplyDelete