School Shopping Never Ends

I was OH SO EXCITED to get an email from MPM School Supplies asking for me to do an HONEST review of their products! They gave me $25 to shop for items for my classroom in return for an honest review of their service and products! Woop! Woop! Gotta love a free shopping spree! Here is what I got:

Look at those JUMBO letter stamps! I cannot wait to use them in Word Play center. I got the uppercase so now I just have to go back and get the lowercase!!! :)


I also got blank foam dice. Everyone get posting about finding them at their local dollar tree. I searched high and low and never saw them! I have them now!


I love the Mr. Sketch Scented markers for Smell and Spell!!! The kiddos will be OVER THE MOON!


Last but not least, I got a clipboard! Can't have enough of those!

Thank you so much MPM! It was very easy to order from their website. They have so much at great prices! I also received my order in 2 DAYS!!!! Our local teacher store is about 20-25 minutes away. I'd much rather shop from home!

Are you needing some items mid-year! Well, you are in luck. Click on the icon below and the first 10 orders will get 10% off their purchase. (Did I mention everything is already discounted on the website??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment