Snowmen

I don't know about you, but I was FLAT exhausted this week!! We had fun though. We did a Snowman theme. The story in our listening center was Snowman at Night. The kiddos LOVED it.
I found these cuties on Pinterest from Nancy's Nolan's Kindergarten:
snowman
So…we tackled them. Oh.my.word. I was DYING from the cuteness. Seriously? Don’t you love? Hee. Hee. They just make me smile! Smile
020
021
022
We also did a quick decoration on our door. (We aren’t allowed to cover up that little window. Sad smile)
019
Are you doing snowmen anytime soon? If so, I have a perfect little unit to go right along with it. I recently updated my Count by 2’s and 5’s unit on Teachers Pay Teachers. It was the first unit I ever created and it needed some help! Just click on the picture below to grab it!
Count by 2's and 5's
I’m so excited to move on to penguins next week. I’ll be using Caitlin’s Penguin Unit!
penguins

0 comments:

Post a Comment