Who Am I? (A Linky Party)

We are so very fortunate to be able to dress up at my school for Halloween. There are a lot of schools in our district who do not dress up and a couple who dress up just for the party. I think I would rather not dress up than dress up just for the party. The idea of getting 20 kindergartners dressed in their costume does not sound like a lot of fun to me!!!

It is so funny how everyone at our school keeps it a big secret what they are going to be! It makes it a lot more fun in the end! Most of our teachers dress up with their team. My assistant and I always dress up together. We still have not decided what we are going to be this year so I am looking for some great ideas! Join the linky party below sharing what you have been in the past for Halloween and/or what you are going to be this year. I know some schools don't dress up so if you have pictures of you and your friends or spouse at a Halloween party, we would love to see them! I can't wait to see the creative ideas!

I would LOVE to show you pictures of my assistant and I from every year but I cannot find them ANYWHERE!!!!! This was one assistant and myself about 7 years ago. We were 2 peas in a pod (on each end).  (Long story short...our kiddos always got us confused. They thought were were sisters. They always called us the wrong name.) This was an easy costume. Green hooded sweatshirts, add balloons, easy.


This was my assistant and I four years ago. We were M & M's. I made our costumes out of felt.

 
We have also been:
-Black eyed Peas....easy. Black sweatsuit, paint black around 1 eye, and put a big "P" on your shirt.
-Cowboy and Indian
 

So if you want to link up, just grab the picture below and link up!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. My team is dressing up as Pete the Cat! We are all wearing blue shirts, black pants, different colored converse, and will be carrying inflatable guitars. Last year we were different characters from Mario Bros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. We can't dress up/nor mention Halloween. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dressing up! Any reason to have fancy hair and makeup, lol! I love the pea in apod idea, so cute. I have been The Tooth Fairy, Viola Swamp, a pirate and a waitress to name a few:) I just linked up. I always love a costume party:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can not dress up for Halloween but we do activities in the classroom that deal with Halloween. We are having a Fall Reading Night on Nov. 8 and my group has the activity called "Guess the Character". We are dressing up as different book characters and I will be "The Bad Case of Stripes". I am excited to get my costume ready because I will wear it Halloween night to answer the door for my Trick or Treaters. I wonder if they will know who I am? We will see.

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete