Alphabet Songs

I know I have mentioned it here before, but I love me some Have Fun Teaching!!! I have been using their videos since a teaching partner found them in September. The kiddos love them and I love that they get introduced to thet letter and the sound in a repetative manner!


The website has TONS of videos you can purchase. They have alphabet videos as well as sight word videos that rock too! You can also get all of the alphabet songs from youtube as well, except they do have advertisements. Do you want to show these cute alphabet songs videos in your classroom without the ads?? Well...you are in luck! Have Fun Teaching is having a giveaway and it is SO easy to win! All you have to do is blog about their giveaway and they are yours! How simple is that? :)

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I just awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award! Check out my blog for more details.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great giveaway!!!

    Jessica Stanford
    mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and that is why I'm passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to you!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found you via Jessica's Lovely Award post. Your site is so fun and I am loving catching up on all of your ideas. Those pom-poms are fab and your discipline pockets with their photos are a great idea (and you managed to cover your ugly air conditioning unit . . . so crafty). I am following for sure!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your awesome blog post! Teachers and parents, be sure to check out the Alphabet Videos by Have Fun Teaching! Your kids will have SO MUCH FUN learning the Alphabet and Phonics!

    ReplyDelete