Tag I'm It

I was a total Tag You're It kid in the 80's so I was excited to see that Joni at KinderKids Fun tagged me.

KinderKids Fun
Here are my answers to her questions:
Here are my 10 questions for you:
1 - What is your favorite dessert? Warm Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream
2 - What is your favorite theme to teach? Halloween
3 - What is your favorite color? Green
4 - What ice cream flavor is your favorite? Banana
5 - Where is your dream vacation spot? Hawaii
6 - How many school days do you have until summer vacation? 25 baby!!!!
7 - What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Spend time with my baby girl and husband
8 - What current fashion trend are you loving right now? Toms...love 'em
9 - What are you looking forward to doing this summer? Boating
10 - Which kind of jewelry do you prefer (gold or silver)? Silver...hands down

So I am tagging the following people (sorry if you have already been tagged):
Kindergarten Is a Hoot
Chalk Talk
Crayons & Curls
The First Grade Parade
Mrs. Plant's Press
The Moffett Girls
Doodle Bugs Teaching
Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Business
Life is Sweet...in Kindergarten

Here are your questions:
1. What is your favorite season?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. How many days do you have left until summer break?
4. What is your favorite kind of music?
5. What is the highest number of students you have had in your class?
6. What are your plans this summer?
7. What is your drink of choice (coffee, soda, etc)?
8. What is your favorite candy?
9. Are you obsessed with Pinterest?
10. What is your favorite holiday?

So...answer my questions, tag 10 people , and give them 10 questions! :)
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so jealous that you only have 25 days left! We have 34 and I was pumped about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah...you totally made my day! Thanks for tagging me:) It's late and I wish I had some apple pie with ice cream right now! 25 days left for you...yay!! It was fun reading this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower!! Come check my blog out sometime!
    Becky
    Teaching, Learning, & Loving

    ReplyDelete