It's A Sale

In celebration of Tax Day (don't you just love it?), I am joining others and throwing a sale in my TPT store!


Just click here to go to my store and grab what little I have. I swear...as soon as I get the time that is on my list of things to do. I have TONS of units I want to create but here is what has to come first:
-Prepare for our Kindergarten program - I write the script every year and do the powerpoints and the music....
-Finish up the decorations and party favors for my teaching partner's baby shower I am throwing on Thursday - EEK!
-plan my daughter's 3rd birthday party - Pajama and Pancakes (I'm kind-of crazy when it comes to birthday parties. I do handmade party favors (think homemade monogrammed pillow cases), decorations, etc. It's really silly because she doesn't care, but I can't help it).
-Keep this house clean for the showings that we have weekly (and still can't sell it).

So...I'll get to them promise! In the meantime, enjoy the sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment