Lucky You!

I wanted to let you know I have my Lucky You! St. Patrick's Day Literacy and Math Centers unit posted in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


It has 5 Literacy Centers and 1 Literacy Game as well as 3 Math Centers and 1 Math Game! In this unit you will find centers on rhyming, blends, ABC order, long and short vowels, tallies, place value, calendar, addition and subtraction.
We take the MAP test 3 times a year. After having a short lesson on Calendar in our MIF workbooks, I was ASTONISHED to find out that my kiddos struggled with the calendar questions. WHAT?????? We do this DAILY for 20 minutes inside and out. How could they not know this? There are quite a few calendar questions on the MAP test, so I added a center on calendar so that we can get some review and practice!
Also, don't forget about my St. Patrick's Day freebies I posted here.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and it's fantastic! I'm your newest follower. Now I'm off to check out your TpT store! :)

    Andrea
    Cheers to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave your wonderful blog an award! Come and check it out!
    Holly
    http://joyofkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete