Oops and a Sale

I know we are all knee deep in Dr. Seuss this week. We are having so much fun! I had a small Ooops! in my Dr. Seuss unit. On page 69 on the tree picture I had the word telephone, not tree. That is now fixed so you can go back to TPT and redownload it. You should just have to re-print page 69! Sorry for the error and thanks for letting me know! I probably wouldn't have noticed it until we were doing it on Thursday and Friday!
I am throwing my first sale in my TPT store on Wednesday! I will have everything 20% off and along with TPT's sale of 10%, you can stock up! I know I will be! Just click below to go to my store! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Ultra-fashionable shopping is the USP of Saga World Online Dubai. World’s creamiest items are available here right from apparels, fashion, designer jewels & watches, Dubai carpets, paper crafts , handicrafts to antiques and collectables, authentic designer bags, carpets & rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes things just happen and we just can’t fix it…things go Oops! So when we take a mistake…you get all the benefits of it.spartacus season 2

    ReplyDelete