Valentine's Day Recap

Well, I don't know about you but it was a CRAZY (and long) week! We had a reading night at school (until 7:30), parent teacher conferences (until 6:00) and then Valentine's Day party on Friday. The kiddos were super excited and we had a fun day! Here is a little of what we did!
On Friday, we passed out our Valentines.

 
We did this SUPER cute activity from Curriculum Castle. They loved it!.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/FreeDownload/Valentines-Day-Science-Candy-Hearts-Experiment-FREE-1634839



We also did our Valentine Conversation Heart Graphing. (Note to self: Next year....change the white to blue. The boxes I bought this year didn't have white but blue instead!)

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentine-Conversation-Heart-Graphing-196524





 
We ended our day with a fun party. Here is the picture I used for Scrapbooks this year.


I'm super excited because we are expecting snow tonight and tomorrow. Like significant snow. We had so much last year I was SICK of it, but I've been DYING for a good snow this year! I think it's coming!!!!! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!




0 comments:

Post a Comment