That Silly Cat!

Well, I have enjoyed 4 snow days off this week. I love a good snow day or 2, but a week? Not.so.much. We got 8 inches then got another 2. We had fun on Monday and Tuesday but yesterday and today the temps have been BRUTAL...so no more snow play. I have been able to update a few of my units. One of the first units I created was my Silly Cat (you know who) unit. It was originally a certain famous author unit but since that is a big NO NO...I changed it to Happy Birthday Silly Cat!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Happy-Birthday-Silly-Cat-Math-and-Literacy-Centers-206839

 It contains 8 literacy and 8 math units for your kindergarten or 1st grade classroom. I originally planned on doing this theme next week and then the week of Dr. Seuss' birthday but since we have missed all week and I already had everything planned.....we will just being doing 1 week! Here is a little sneak peek of my updated unit!



I love this week. We usually have dress up days and our cafeteria makes a special snack! I'm sure we will do many of the things we did last year.  I love to read Dr. Seuss' books to the kiddos. It is super good for those kiddos who still can't rhyme. So...what do you do for Read Across America Week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment