THANKFUL and SALE

I know I'm a little late to the party, but it is still November so I want to share what I'm thankful for.
I  am so thankful for this little family of mine. I am very blessed I know.

I am thankful for my relationship with my parents. They are the best. I am so thankful for them and what they do for us. We took a weeklong trip to Disney all together all the time and not one bad word was said. (Well...okay so hubby may have been cursing me for constantly saying "HURRY! We are gonna miss our fast pass!!")


I am thankful for a job I LOVE. There are not many people who say they love their job! I do. I love my kiddos, my school, my teaching partners.

I am thankful for my warm home and car. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for TPT. It has been such a blessing to us (and my shopping habits). I am thankful for you. Readers who are supportive and amazing!

Okay...now that I am caught up we can continue to December. I LOVE Christmas and everything it holds! My little girl's Elf comes tomorrow, we begin her advent calendar, and this week my class will have their first elf experience! YAY!

I am, of course, participating in the TPT Cyber Sale. My entire store will be on sale Monday and Tuesday - 20% off. Enter the code TPTCYBER and you will save an additional 10%. That equals 28% off (you can do the math...I just teach Kindergarten!).

(Thanks to Amy Lemons for this ADORABLE button!)

Here is what you can grab and stock up on from my store!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Grab-and-Go-Math-Printables-Numbers-1-20-1368971

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Christmas-Gift-for-Parents-422498

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Letters-A-M-RTI-Grab-and-Go-755061

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment