Snow Day #1

Yes. We had a snow day. In November. We got 5 inches actually...which is a lot for us. Luckily it was very powdery and the sun was out today so we are going back tomorrow! (Even though it is going to be below 10 degrees in the morning.) I know for some of you up North that is nothing. It's pretty cold for us. In November.
I love a good snow day (preferably in December, January or February) and I got a lot accomplished today. I got my Christmas tree up (don't hate) and played Christmas music all day. That definitely got me in the mood to start planning Christmas in the classroom!
For now though, we are all about the turkey in the classroom! We've been gobbling up some good Thanksgiving Fun.

(And yes...I correct that mistake below)


 Indian Vests for our Thanksgiving Vest


Listening Center - Run, Turkey, Run!

And we did the cutest stinkin' turkey's ever. I'll have to grab pictures tomorrow but I swear...I love 'em!

Need a quick reader to do with your kiddos this week? Grab this freebie in my store!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Turkey-Treat-Little-Reader-405914

0 comments:

Post a Comment