Spring, Spring Break, and Other Exciting News

We have been knee deep in Spring in the classroom. I created and finally upload my newest unit......

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spring-Literacy-and-Math-Centers-1189920

We finished up these literacy and math centers last week. They had a lot of fun! Here is a glimpse of what you get in this unit with 6 Literacy and 6 Math centers.

 Unscramble the Sight Word
 
Syllable Count 
 
ABC Order 


Digraph Write the Room

Also: Long Vowel/Short Vowel Sort & Rhyming
 
Greater Than or Less Than
 
Part-Part/Whole 

Ordering from Least to Greatest

Answer and Read Reviewing Different Skills
 
 Tally Count (I have no idea what is wrong with this picture.)
 
Also: Base Ten Counting
 
This unit is up in my TPT store and you can grab it here. I put it on sale through tonight so grab it at a discount!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spring-Literacy-and-Math-Centers-1189920
 
We are all loving this Spring-like weather we have had. I love these kiddos writings:
 

 
(Writing paper from here.)
 
We are FINALLY on Spring break. My little booty is headed to Florida on Tuesday. After this horrible winter, my toes are DYING to be in the sand. Even though I'll be gone I have something exciting going on. I'm getting a new blog design on Wednesday. I LOVE it!!!! I'm off to enjoy this day!


1 comment:

  1. Love your Spring Centers! Have fun in the sun! The sun is melting all the snow in our area today. Yippeee! Can't wait to see your new blog. Wish we could get one. Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

    ReplyDelete