I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' and their Teacher Week '13.
Today is All About Me!
1. I have been married to my husband for 6 years. We were high school friends, so we go way back!
2. Our little girl Lilly is our world.
3. I was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes when I was 26 and I currently wear the Omnipod.
4. My husband is a home builder (so we build and move frequently). This is our house we just moved into in April. I love it and wanna stay! :)
5. I have been teaching at my current school for 12 years in the same classroom and same grade. I LOVE kindergarten and I love my school!
6. My hobbies are blogging, shopping, sewing, and boating. I kind of like to shop. A Lot. Especially for my daughter. I sort of love Matilda Jane.
(photo from genevieve nisley)
7. I LOVE Diet Mt. Dew. Like addicted.
8. I never write in black or blue pens (unless I'm signing report cards or school documents). I only use Flair Pens.
9. I don't watch much TV, but if I do...my favorite shows are:
10. I am not an animal person. Like I think they are cute and all, but they aren't for me. I'm allergic to pretty much any animal on earth. (I hope this last one didn't make me lose some readers!)
That is just a little about me. I hope you will link up so we can learn more about you!