Hall Pass!

I love linky parties! They are so much fun...especially when you are SUPER tired and can't think of what to blog about! EEK! I'm linking up with Reagan for her Hall Pass Linky!


I don't have hall passes. Do you? I have a bathroom in my room and if they are leaving for office or nurse they have to have an office slip, so I just don't see a need for them. Anywho. Here is how you play:

PRODUCT
My favorite products are probably my Letter RTI packets. I am SLOWLY but surely finishing them. I am selling them individually now, but will bundled them at a discounted price when they are all complete.





Here is why I love them: They are the same...for each letter. You get the exact same practice (3 practice sheets), a little reader, and 2 practice sheets to review letters. LOVE! This is perfect for my Tier 3 kiddos!


AREA
My favorite area would have to be my quiet carpet area where most of my whole group instruction takes place. I have NO idea what I did before an ACTIVboard. For realz. I love that thing!!!

 
SIGNALS
Well, let's see. I have a few. The timer is set for the allotted amount of time. Students know when that goes off to get ready to switch centers. (Heads down and lights are out). The star students counts 1,2,3 for the switch. Here's the signals - 1-Heads up, 2 -Stand up and push in chair, and 3-rotate. It works well. I've loved reading everyone's signals and we may be trying some new ones next year!
 
SANITY
My assistant.Y'all. Couldn't live without her. She is my sanity. I'm a tense person who never relaxes. She knows when I need some time and she will take over/give me a minute/tell me to relax. Gotta love her!
 
I hope you will link up!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about having someone to "calm you down" - I posted about that too! Love your classroom!
    Tori

    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I just found you through the Hall Pass Linky party. I LOVE your classroom! So clean and organized. You have great ideas. Thanks for sharing!
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    Thanks so much for linking up! Your room is gorgeous. Assistant? What? Sounds like a dream!! Thanks for the great post! <3

    ReplyDelete