Happy New Year

Wow! That's about all I can say! I haven't blogged since May! Where does time go? In all honesty, I haven't read many blog posts in a long time. I'm on facebook and mainly instagram A TON, but I just don't ever seem to have time to blog (or read blogs). I'm usually not one to do new years resolutions, but I have a few this year that I'm going to try!
In my personal life I'm going to TRY to:

1. Keep a checkbook register. 
Yep....that's right. I don't. Like I have no concept of money. No budget. Love to shop. It's bad. I occasionally get online and check my account (that I pay our mortgage and some of our bills out of) and when I'm almost out (WAY before I get paid).....I just transfer money from our other account. It's not healthy and I have no idea how much I spend. So...there is that! I'm going to attempt it through an app instead of "writing it in an old fashioned register", so if you have suggestions I would love to hear them!
2. Become healthier
I'd like to lose some weight but more importantly begin exercising CONSISTENTLY. Y'all I HATE to work out. I hate to sweat but I need to! I'm not going to do anything crazy like stop drinking my gallons of Diet Mt. Dew daily, but I need to eat healthier and lose some weight.

3. Stop scrolling through Facebook 
and Instagram 24/7. 
I feel I can catch up on all the social media without constantly being on it. I need to be more present when I'm with my family. 

As far as my business, I'm going to TRY:

1. Blog More
Not everyday but maybe every week. It's about time management. I go to bed early....like 9. If I could commit to staying up later, I might get more done.

2. Complete more TPT products.
I have TONS started, just none finished. EEK! I get distracted and start updating all units that I'm embarrassed about because they are like 4 years old and I've learned so much since then!

So, I hope you will hang in there with me! I hope to gain my followers back! 
I wish everyone a wonderful 2017!


 

2 comments:

  1. You can draw inspiration from the PPC competition around you, taking ideas from your rivals to create fresh new content that makes your content stand out. Managing ppc campaigns if you are not the biggest brand on the market, you should look to move to areas where there is more room to grab the attention of potential customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. In this article you give amazing information about happy new year. I hope you will share more good updates. Now it's time to avail HYDRATING SUN SCREEN LOTION for more information.

    ReplyDelete