Fall Break, An Update, and More

Well, to say I had a relaxing fall break would be a lie. It was nothing but relaxing, but it was FUN! We went to Disney...our first time as a family! Blast! It was hot and we packed it all in. We got home Friday to the chilly weather, but I am loving it. Fall is my favorite season by far.
The week before we left, we did our apple unit. We had a fun filled apple day on Friday. (Unfortunately, my camera with the pictures is at school!)

This week we are starting our pumpkin unit! Lots of fun to be had! One thing we will definitely be starting is our Count of Halloween unit! I have updated this with SUPER cute clipart!


This is a Halloween themed counting book you can use as a craftivity book or a coloring book. The kiddos LOVE to work on this all month then sing it to the parents at the Halloween party! Want this? Head on over to my Facebook page where I am having a giveaway that ends tonight at 9 CST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment