Math Center love!

I cannot believe my fall break is in 2 weeks. Just 2 weeks! Where does time go. We have been in school since August 6th so we are in a good routine and things are just humming along nicely. I love my class this year. It is funny how every year I think there is no way I will love this years class as much as last years class. I'm wrong. Every year. They are just precious!
We do literacy centers in the morning and math centers in the afternoon. They love both, but they especially love math centers. I have 12 math centers and they visit each once during the week. (Three centers 4 X a week.) I don't have a "meet with me" math group, which allows me to just rotate around and help those who need it. Today I just watched as they did their thing. It warms my heart so much! Here they are in action.


 
All About 10...with the watches! My kids LOVE these watches!!!!! I'm so glad I have them for numbers to 20!

 


 

 
 


 
We have loved Doodlebugs Color Word unit. This is our last week using it!



Most of these units are from my Number Fun 1-10 unit, which is one of my best sellers!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Fun-1-10-313421


We have learned numbers 1-10 in our Math in Focus curriculum and are moving on next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment