Where Does Time Go?

Seriously, where does the time go? Is it really the last week in September?? I’m not complaining because in 2 weeks I am FLORIDA BOUND! Smile We (as in primary grades) have a major focus in math and reading. Only students who are on grade level have science and social studies, while the students below grade level are in interventions for reading or math. We do very little of it in Kindergarten, but one of my favorites is our Seasons unit. Love. It. We are currently finishing up and I will be back soon with lots of freebies! Promise. I am also still working on my Rainbow Word unit. I have baffled how all of ya’ll have time to do these FABULOUS 20-80 page units. You AMAZE me! I must seriously have a problem with time management. I don’t want to do anything but play with my daughter and spend time with my husband when I get home from work. I don’t start doing anything “me” related or “house” related until after 8:30 when she goes to bed. That is my time to get ready for the next day, clean, laundry, sew, blog, and pin. I just can’t get it all done by bedtime. These units I wanna get done just don’t. I’d love any tips you have!

I’m trying out the new Windows Live Writer. First Grade Parade suggested it so I’m giving it a whirl. We will see! I’ll be back soon with freebies! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where the time goes either!! It seems like I get home and get started on something fun then, bam! it's bed time! What part of FL are you guys headed to? I'm looking forward to my fall break beach vacay too! Let the count down begin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month absolutely flew by! Jealous you are headed south. Please take me with you! Looking forward to what you have to share!
    I Heart Your Blog!

    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete