12 in 12 LinKy Party


I’m so excited to be linking up with Hadar and Kristin in their linky party 12 in 12!

 

Here are my favorites:

12. Favorite movie you watched:
Umm….seriously. I think I saw 1 movie this WHOLE YEAR and it was Magic Mike…not what I would call a good movie. That is pretty sad that it is the ONLY one I’ve seen all year.

11. Favorite TV series:
Okay. I love me some Modern Family and some Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, but if I had to pick just one I think it would be Duck Dynasty.


10. Favorite restaurant:
Cheddars – I loved it in Lexington when I went to UK there…now we have one near my hometown. Yum!


9. Favorite new thing you tried:
My literacy centers. Hands down the best thing I have ever done. I pretty much followed the same centers as Deedee Wills from Mrs. Will’s Kindergarten. My kids are hands on and engaged all.the.time. I love it!


8. Favorite gift you got:
I guess you could call it a gift. My hubby got me these for my craft room in our new house we are building. SUPER excited! Mine is in gray.
Martha Stewart Living™ Craft Space Gift-Wrap Hutch

7. Favorite thing you pinned:
 
210824826277316702_1JqZgWMX_c[1]

(No that’s not me but I LOVE this. I swear I have to read it over and over because I have to remind myself that I will make it through the 3 year olds and that she really does love me even though she is defiant every.single.day.)

6. Favorite blog post:
I think my favorite might have been the blog post where I showed the apple door hanger I made.

5. Best accomplishment:
Selling on TPT….HANDS DOWN! I am not making a supplemental income (not even close), but I have made enough to cover what another Rank would get me. I was this.close to go backing and getting national certification for my Rank 1. They talked about how much time it took and I am just not willing to give up that time away from my little one. The money I earn on TPT is equivalent to what I would get a month in my Rank pay. It’s a win-win situation. I love creating things for my classroom and am thrilled others want to use them too!
TeachersPayTeachers  - Lesson Plans,Teaching Materials and Other Teacher-Created Resources

4. Favorite picture:
We recently had family pictures made. I LOVE this one!
2575bwv

3. Favorite memory:
My 3 year old blowing bubbles with her 97 year old Great-Great-Grandmother a month before she passed away. I’ll never forget it!

2. Goal for 2013:
It is more personal, but I really want to be a more patient mom.

1. One Little Word:
Blessed

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have found your blog, links party's are the best! Your family picture is just adorable! I checked out your apple door hanger, so creative and cute! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to have found your blog!! Loving it!! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!
    Wow- that craft room and the stuff in the craft room -- and you're going to have that in your new home? WOW!!!!
    Your family picture is adorable!!!!!!!
    I love TpT, too. I quit tutoring. :)

    ReplyDelete