I HEART AWARD

I am so honored to have received another award. Thank you so much Ms. McKown at

lll

for awarding me with this award:

 

I love your blog too! Here are my top 10 lately.

Doodle Bugs Teaching

KinderGals

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Erica Bohrer’s First Grade

First Grade Parade

Learning With Mrs. Parker

Chalk Talk: A Kindergarten Blog

Kindertastic

Spotlight on Kindergarten

A Place Called Kindergarten

Here are the rules for this award:

1.  Give the "I heart Your Blog" award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.

2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.

3. When you receive the award, copy and paste the graphic onto your blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you.

4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "I Heart Your Blog" award on your top 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment